- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education or a recognized foreign institution of higher learning. For degrees obtained from foreign institutions, please refer to the English Proficiency Policy and requirements for International Students.
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.50 on undergraduate work completed from the degree granting institution, or a GPA of 3.0 on at least 12 semester hours of graduate work.
- A valid U.S. teaching certificate (for education programs).
*If your GPA does not meet the minimum requirements, you will be asked to submit an essay which will be reviewed by our Admissions Committee. For essay details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In some circumstances, applicants whose undergraduate GPA is below 2.5 may be granted provisional admission. Please contact your admissions counselor for more details.
All educators admitted to the Graduate Education Program at Concordia University Texas must:
- Maintain a GPA of 3.0 in order to stay in good standing as a graduate student.
- Students falling below the 3.0 requirement must bring their GPA to 3.0 within the next six (6) graduate hours earned or they will be academically ineligible to continue in the M.Ed. program.