2016-2017 Student Tuition Rates
Tuition Rates for the current school years are as follows:
Bachelor Level Degree Programs
- B.A. in Communications – $520.00
- B.A. in Computer Science – $520.00
- B.A. in Psychology – $520.00
- B.A. in Criminal Justice & Criminology – $520.00
- B.A.A.S. in Business – $520.00
- B.A. with Multidisciplinary Major – $520.00
- Bachelor of Business Administration – $520.00
- RN to BSN – $430.00
Master Level Degree/Certification Programs
- M.A. in Sports Administration – $560.00
- M.Ed. in Advanced Literacy Instruction – $560.00
- M.Ed. in Differentiated Instruction – $560.00
- M.Ed. in Education Administration – $560.00
- M.Ed. in Special Education – $560.00
- M.Ed. in Sports Administration – $560.00
- Master of Business Administration – $625.00
- Reading Specialist Certification – $560.00
- Superintendent Certification – $560.00
- MSN – $430.00
- RN to MSN – $430.00
- RN+ to MSN – $430.00
Student Services Fee: $100 per semester
Concordia University Texas accepts three methods of payment:
- Pay online through our online payment gateway. The gateway accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, debit cards, and e-checks from a checking and savings accounts via a secure server.
- A check or money order can be sent by mail to: Concordia University Texas, Attn: Student Accounts, 11400 Concordia University Dr., Austin, TX 78726.
- You can pay by cash, check, credit or debit card at the Student Accounts office, which is located in Room 202 of Building D on the main campus.
Payment plans are available through the accounting office. If you have any questions about these plans, please contact the Accounting Office at 512-313-4407 or 888-231-3031.