Gain the skills you need for career success with the online Bachelor of Arts in Business from Concordia University Texas. Learn core business skills and leadership development in a convenient, accessible learning environment.
As technology evolves and the economy becomes ever-more global, the business world is changing. Your ability to succeed depends not only on your skills and knowledge, but your adaptability. Understanding the “why” of business will enable you to change and grow within the dynamic business world so you are prepared to succeed not just now, but also in the future.
In the online B.A. in Business program, you’ll be prepared for the rapidly changing business environment. The multidisciplinary program bridges the gap between theory and practical application, emphasizing critical skills in communication, ethics and entrepreneurship. The skills and knowledge you gain will broaden your career options and help you explore your professional goals.
Benefits of the program include:
- Focused curriculum: The in-depth course of study includes coverage of finance, accounting, communication, ethics and entrepreneurship.
- A trusted education: Since 1926, we have provided students with a valuable degree that is rooted in the liberal arts.
- Convenience: Our online program allows you to balance your degree program with your work schedule and personal commitments. And you can earn your degree at a pace that works for you.
- Year-round support: Our online help desk is available 24/7/365.
- Next Start Date: Rolling Enrollment
- Credit Hours: 128
- Course Length: 8 Weeks
According to data from the U.S. Census Bureau, the average graduate with a bachelor’s degree in business earns about $2.6 million over the course of a career, approximately $200,000 more than the average for all workers with a bachelor’s degree. High-paying opportunities are available in industries such as insurance, finance, healthcare, education, marketing, nonprofit organizations and more.
Possible career outcomes include:
- Public Relations Specialist - Median salary: $54,170
- Human Resources Specialist - Median salary: $55,640
- Market Research Analyst - Median salary: $60,300
- Financial Analyst - Median salary: $76,950
- Management Analyst - Median salary: $78,600
- Human Resources Manager - Median salary: $99,720
- Advertising, Promotions and Marketing Manager - Median salary: $115,750
A minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA on all college-level coursework, or a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA if fewer than 12 transferable college credit hours, is required. Students who do not meet the requirements will be evaluated by the admissions committee and may still be eligible for provisional admission to the program.
Click here to begin your application. If you need help, our supportive staff is here. Email us at email@example.com or call 844-CTX-CTX1 (844-289-2891) for assistance or to learn more about the program.Request More Information
To earn your B.A. in Business, 128 credit hours are required, and classes are offered all year. Up to 83 transfer credits are accepted, so you can finish your degree even faster.
In addition to the General Education Core Requirements, students must successfully complete the following for the major:
ACC 2301 Fundamentals of Financial Accounting
ACC 2302 Fundamentals of Managerial Accounting
BUS 3310 Leadership and Business
BUS 3311 Principles of Management
BUS 3321 Business Law
BUS 3350 Principles of Marketing
BUS 3360 Finance
BUS 4302 Strategic Management
BADM 4381 Spirituality in the Workplace
CIS 2304C Spreadsheet Software
COM 3331 Organizational Communications
ECO 2301C Intro to Macroeconomics
Four of the following:
BUS 3312 Small Business Management
BUS 3313 Creativity, Critical Thinking, and Change
BUS 3351 Selling and Sales Management
BUS 3361 Money, Banking, and Credit
BUS 3370 Purchasing Management
BUS 3380 Production and Operations Management
BUS 4311 International Management
BUS 4350 International Marketing
HRM 3345 Fundamentals of HR Management