Become a leader in your career with Austin’s only online Master of Business Administration cohort degree program from Concordia University Texas. Our program explores the principles of business in a practical setting, so you can immediately apply the lessons to your own company. Learn from professors with industry experience in a flexible, convenient and accessible online learning environment.
In today’s dynamic business environment, leaders who understand what it takes to make a business successful are more in demand than ever before. From understanding international business principles to crafting the right marketing message and developing the right financial tools, an MBA can give you the skills you need to succeed.
The MBA program at Concordia gives you the opportunity to develop the advanced business skills needed to be a successful manager in any field. With a curriculum specifically designed for today’s market place and tomorrow’s challenges, you will be set for years of success in your career.
Benefits of the program include:
- Focused curriculum: The in-depth course of study includes core principles of management, employee engagement, economics, business ethics and decision making.
- A trusted education: Since 1926, we have provided students with a valuable degree that is rooted in the liberal arts.
- Convenience: Our online program allows you to balance your degree program with your work schedule and personal commitments. And you can earn your degree at a pace that works for you.
- Year-round support: Our online help desk is available 24/7/365.
- Next Start Date: 08/24/2015
- Credit Hours: 36
- Course Length: 8 Weeks
According to Forbes, earning an MBA can increase earning potential by as much as 50 percent. In addition, the MBA is becoming a prerequisite for many leadership positions. With increased earning and career potential, an MBA can change the trajectory of your career.
Possible career outcomes include:
- Marketing Manager - Median salary: $115,750
- Human Resource Manager - Median salary: $99,720
- Sales Manager - Median salary: $105,260
- Financial Manager - Median salary: $109,740
- Business Vice President/Executive - Median salary: $101,650
- A completed online graduate admission application.
- A minimum GPA of 2.50 (on a 4.0 scale); if your GPA falls below that you will be asked to submit an essay to be reviewed.
- Official transcripts from the college or university where you earned your bachelor’s degree and/or attempted graduate coursework.
- Three letters of recommendation from your last two immediate supervisors and a professional colleague through our online application system.
For more admissions information, please visit our admissions page or contact our admissions office today. Our supportive staff is here to help. Email us at email@example.com or call 844-CTX-CTX1 (844-289-2891) to learn more about the Master of Business Administration, or, click here to begin your application.Request More Information
The MBA curriculum consists of 36 semester hours of coursework. It covers a variety of core business concepts, including leadership and organizational development. While you work to earn your MBA with Concordia, you will analyze case studies, complete practical projects, reflect on your own leadership skills and challenge and support your fellow students.
MBA 5306 Critical Thinking Core
MBA 5103 Engaging Others
MBA 5113 Engaging Self
MBA 5122 Engaging Community
MBA 5201 Marketing Management
MBA 5207 Managerial Accounting
MBA 5220 Business, Society, and Public Policy
MBA 5225 Entrepreneurship and Innovation
MBA 5300 Quantitative Methods and Statistics
MBA 5302 Managerial Economics
MBA 5308 Organizational Ethics, Behavior, and Change
MBA 5312 Managerial Finance
MBA 5316 Managing Operations and Technology
MBA 5321 Decision Making and Strategy in Complex Situations
MBA 5447 Capstone