The world of sports is an exciting industry. But sports and physical activity can affect communities in different ways, including providing the opportunity to improve wellness, serving as an economic driver, or serving as a method of community outreach.
The Master of Education in Sports Administration degree at Concordia University Texas online is specially designed to help students advance in the sports industry. With our program, you will have a comparative advantage to the countless job applicants with no formal, industry-specific education.
As a student in the online M.Ed. program, you will gain effective tools for use in the sports industry. You will gain an advantage with potential employers from the countless job seekers without a Sports Administration degree. With an emphasis on real world application, our instructors will ensure that you have the skills needed to succeed in the workplace. Our graduates are able to turn their love of sports into a fulfilling career.
- Top-to-Bottom Curriculum: Our program is designed to provide an overview of every facet of the sports industry; our courses cover everything from human resource management to sports law.
- Superior Staff: Our highly trained instructors and administrators are committed to helping you succeed. Instructors have real experience in their fields and administrators will work alongside you every step of the way to meet your goals.
- Convenience: Flexibility is a key tenet of all of our online programs. We understand how difficult it is to balance a busy work schedule and online courses. We are committed to help you earn your degree at a pace comfortable to you.
- Year-Round Help Desk: Technical support is available 24/7/365, so you can complete your work smoothly.
To earn an online M.Ed. in Sports Administration degree, students must complete the following courses. 30 credit hours are required to graduate, and classes are offered all year.
|Course #||Course Title
|MED 5310||Organizational Behavior in Sports|
|MED 5308||Ethics and Leadership in Education|
|MED 5311||Law in Sports Administration|
|SPAD 5301||Critical Issues/Events in Sports|
|SPAD 5302||Human Resources|
|SPAD 5304||Facilities and Event Planning|
|SPAD 5305||Media and Marketing|
|MED 5305||Introduction to Research|
|SPAD 5330||Action Research|
How to Apply
Applying is simple and fast.
You must submit:
- A completed graduate school application
- A transcript from the school in which you attained your bachelor’s degree.
- Three letters of recommendation from your last immediate supervisors and a professional colleague.
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.50 on undergraduate work completed from the degree granting institution, or a GPA of 3.0 on at least 12 semester hours of graduate work
If your GPA does not meet the minimum requirements, you will be asked to submit an essay which will be reviewed by our Admissions Committee. For essay details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our supportive staff is here to help. Email us at email@example.com or call 844-CTX-CTX1 (844-289-2891) to learn more about the M.Ed in Sports Administration. Or, click here to begin your application.