Alvin Community College
Earn $2,000 toward your tuition with the Texas Transfer Scholarship*
The Texas Transfer Scholarship is a partnership between Concordia University Texas and select community colleges throughout the state. The scholarship is intended to help students earn their four-year degree, boosting their lifelong career and salary potential.
About the Partnership
Now it’s easier than ever to complete your four-year degree. If you have an AA or AAS degree, Alvin Community College and Concordia University Texas are partnering to make sure you can take full advantage of the credits you’ve already earned. Seamlessly apply them toward your bachelor’s degree, and take your next step toward a better career. The advantage you get from Concordia means you’ll be able to finish your degree in as little as two years.
About Concordia University Texas
Choose from more than 50 majors and concentrations in Nursing, Business, Education, Computer Science, Sports Administration and more. Concordia provides students with a private liberal arts tradition that develops Christian leaders.
- Brittany Hunter, Community College Liaison
- Concordia University Texas
- Phone: (713) 560-1299
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Concordia University Texas is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award the associate, bachelor's, and master's degrees along with the Doctorate in Education (EdD). Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Concordia University Texas. www.sacscoc.org
Why Transfer to Concordia University Texas?
- Easy transfer of community college credits
- $2,000 Texas Transfer scholarship
- Flexible options including online, on campus, or a blend of both
- Degree may be completed in two years or less
- Free unofficial transfer credit evaluation
- 90 years of developing Christian leaders
- Caring and supportive campus community