Online Undergraduate Programs
Whether you are just starting your college journey, or are looking to complete your undergraduate degree after some time off, our online undergraduate programs can lay the foundation for your education and your career path.
Online Graduate Programs
When an advanced education is the key to the next step in your career, our online graduate degree programs can help you stand apart.
- Master of Education in Instructional Leadership
- Master of Education in Education Administration
- Master of Education in Advanced Literacy Instruction
- Master of Education in Special Education
- Master of Education in Coaching and Sports Administration
- Doctorate of Education in Curriculum and Instruction
- Doctorate of Education in Educational Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- RN+ to Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) (for students who hold a bachelor’s degree as well as an associate degree in nursing)
- See all nursing programs >
Accredited and Approved
• Member of the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education
• Approved by the Texas Education Agency for pre-school through grade 12
• Accredited by the Southern Associate of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
Ready to get started?
Request information today. An admissions specialist will get in touch to answer your questions.
@concordiatx has changed my life in so many ways. Can’t wait for next semester!@MarquiaLee