Learn how to be an effective manager in today’s fast-paced corporate world with the online Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences in Business from Concordia University Texas. Our program provides you with the tools needed to be a thoughtful and effective manager, including effective collaboration, leadership and team building. The fully online program is designed around your schedule, so you can learn at your convenience. Classes are taught by professors with industry experience, with an emphasis on relevant, applicable skills.
Effective managers can improve the productivity and quality of employees and ensure companies operate at peak efficiency. They must understand how to make critical decisions, oversee operations and how their work fits into the big picture.
The BAAS in Business gives you the ability to apply core business skills necessary for successful management in your own career field. The curriculum, which is designed for today’s marketplace but still focused on the ever-changing business environment, gives students the skills needed to succeed across industries.
- Focused curriculum: The in-depth course of study includes core principles of management, leadership, creativity, critical teaching, productions and operations.
- A trusted education: Since 1926, we have provided students with a valuable degree that is rooted in the liberal arts.
- Convenience: Our online program allows you to balance your degree program with your work schedule and personal commitments. And you can earn your degree at a pace that works for you.
- Year-round support: Our online help desk is available 24/7/365.
The Bureau of Labor Statistics projects the amount of management positions will grow 16 percent by 2022, much faster than the average for all occupations. With a degree specializing in management, graduates can explore career opportunities in a number of industries and in companies of all sizes.
Possible career outcomes include:
- Construction Manager - Median salary: $82,790
- Industrial Production Manager - Median salary: $89,190
- Sales Manager - Median salary: $105,260
- Financial Manager - Median salary: $109,740
- Business Executive - Median salary: $101,650
An AAS degree and a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA on all college-level coursework, or a minimum 2.5 cumulative high school GPA if fewer than 12 transferable college credit hours, is required. Students who do not meet the requirements will be evaluated by the admissions committee and may still be eligible for provisional admission to the program.Get started >