The online Bachelor of Arts in Psychology program at Concordia University Texas trains students in the theory, research and practice of psychological science. As a field of study applicable to nearly any career path, graduates are well-prepared to either obtain an entry-level position or to continue with graduate studies. This fully online program requires a total of 128 credit hours, 39 of which must be upper level.
We provide a supportive, Christ-centered environment where you can identify, cultivate and ultimately fulfill your calling.
- Core principles of management
- Methods for engaging employees
- Concepts in accounting, economics, and statistics
- Generous transfer credit policy: Transfer up to 83 credits.
- Leadership training: Become a Christian leader in a public servant role.
- Focused curricula: Develop a deep understanding of psychology, which helps explain human behavior and thinking.
- Unique perspective: Reinforce a Christian point of view in psychology, especially in promoting a particular “way of being” toward others and fundamentally impacting how you perceive and relate to others in your life.
A degree in psychology is both versatile and relevant. Graduates may work in numerous industries including mental health services, education, advertising/marketing, business, communications, human resources and more. Just a few of the many career options available include:
- Case Manager
- Career Counselor
- Rehabilitation Specialist
- Psychiatric Technician
- Advertising Sales Agent
- Postsecondary Education Administrator
- Probation Officer
Source: American Psychological Association
A minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA on all college-level coursework, or a minimum 2.5 cumulative high school GPA if fewer than 12 transferable college credit hours, is required. Students who do not meet the requirements will be evaluated by the admission committee and may still be eligible for provisional admission to the program.Get Started >