The online Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (BA) program at Concordia University Texas trains students in the theory, research and practice of psychological science. As a field of study applicable to nearly any career path, graduates are well-prepared to either obtain an entry-level position or to continue with graduate studies. This fully online Bachelor's Degree in Psychology requires a total of 120 credit hours, 39 of which must be upper level.
We provide a supportive, Christ-centered environment where you can identify, cultivate and ultimately fulfill your calling.
- Generous transfer credit policy: Transfer up to 83 credits.
- Leadership training: Become a Christian leader in a public servant role.
- Focused curricula: Develop a deep understanding of psychology, which helps explain human behavior and thinking.
- Unique perspective: Reinforce a Christian point of view in psychology, especially in promoting a particular “way of being” toward others and fundamentally impacting how you perceive and relate to others in your life.
A degree in psychology is both versatile and relevant. Graduates may work in numerous industries including mental health services, education, advertising/marketing, business, communications, human resources and more. Just a few of the many career options available include:
- Case Manager
- Career Counselor
- Rehabilitation Specialist
- Psychiatric Technician
- Advertising Sales Agent
- Postsecondary Education Administrator
- Probation Officer
Source: American Psychological Association
A minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA on all college-level coursework, or a minimum 2.5 cumulative high school GPA if fewer than 12 transferable college credit hours, is required.Get Started >