An Online Bachelor’s for Forward-Thinking Business Professionals
The world of work is changing, challenging today’s business professionals to understand both foundational business concepts and methods for adapting to continuous change.
By earning your Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA degree) online at Concordia University Texas, you’ll develop the business management and leadership skills that open doors, shape careers and prepare next-generation leaders.
What You’ll Learn
In this fully online BBA degree program, your professors will offer up industry insights developed through experience and focus your education on the real-world applications of:
- Core business curriculum in marketing, accounting, finance, HR and more
- Qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Conflict negotiation and resolution in business settings
- Strategic management and ethical decision-making in complex environments
- Customizable curriculum: Focus on your area of interest. Concentration tracks available for Global Healthcare Policy & Management, Human Resource Management, and Marketing.
- Convenient online format: Study at the time, place and pace that fits you, with year-round support from our online help desk (available 24/7/365).
- Easy credit transfer: Up to 83 transfer credits are accepted, so you can complete your BBA faster.
According to data from the U.S. Census Bureau, the average graduate with a bachelor’s degree in business administration earns about $2.6 million over the course of a career, approximately $200,000 more than the average for all workers with a bachelor’s degree. High-paying opportunities are available in industries such as insurance, finance, healthcare, education, marketing, nonprofit organizations and more.
A minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA on all college-level coursework, or a minimum 2.5 cumulative high school GPA if fewer than 12 transferable college credit hours, is required.
Begin your application. If you need help, our supportive staff is here. Email us at email@example.com or call 512-313-4CTX for assistance or to learn more about the program.
Get started >
Ways to Save on Your BBA
Along with competitively priced tuition, many students at Concordia University Texas take advantage of corporate partnerships with area employers.
If you’re working while earning your degree, check with our financial aid office to see if your workplace qualifies you for a tuition discount, or learn more about scholarships and other options for financing your education.
Accredited and Approved
- Member of the International Accreditation Council for Business Education
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges