Earn an Online MBA That Fits Your Life
In today’s dynamic marketplace, organizations need leaders who understand the complexities of running a successful business. From understanding international business principles to managing your workforce through times of change, the skills you’ll develop with a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Concordia University Texas can position you for long-term success.
What You’ll Learn
Explore the principles of business in a practical setting, so you can immediately apply what you learn in the workplace. In this online MBA program, your professors will offer insight gained from industry experience, giving you a well-rounded understanding of:
- Core principles of management
- Methods for engaging employees
- Concepts in accounting, economics and statistics
- No GMAT or GRE score required: Start faster with our streamlined application process.
- Convenient online format: Study at the time, place and pace that fits you, with year-round support from our online help desk (available 24/7/365).
- Faster completion time: Finish your MBA degree online in just 5 semesters.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 from undergraduate degree granting institution or minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 from master degree granting institution (*Applicants with graduate-level coursework must submit graduate transcripts showing all graduate-level coursework attempted.*)
- A summary of professional work experience and professional resume
- No GRE/GMAT required
Begin your application. If you need help, our supportive staff is here. Email us at email@example.com or call 512-313-4CTX for assistance or to learn more about the program.
Get started >
Career Growth with an MBA
Expand your career options and advancement opportunities. In today’s marketplace, the MBA is becoming a prerequisite for many leadership positions. And, according to Forbes, having an MBA can increase earning potential by as much as 50 percent. See what you can do.
Potential Job titles:
- Marketing Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- Sales Manager
- Financial Manager
- Business Vice President/Executive
Ways to Save on Your MBA
Along with competitively priced tuition, many students at Concordia University Texas take advantage of corporate partnerships with area employers.
Check with our financial aid office to see if your workplace qualifies you for a tuition discount, or learn more about other options for financing your education.
Accredited and Approved
- Member of the International Accreditation Council for Business Education
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges