Enter the exciting industry surrounding sports and physical activity with the online Master of Education in Coaching and Sports Administration from Concordia University Texas. Our program is an ideal option for working students interested in advancing their education while still balancing work and family responsibilities. With the accessibility and convenience of Concordia’s online classroom, students can engage with professors in a collaborative environment.
Coaching and Sports administration offers a number of opportunities, from managing facilities to managing the finances of a sports organization. Coaching and Sports administrators must have a thorough understanding of fundamental business principles, while still embracing what makes their field unique. At Concordia, students understand what it takes to be a successful sports administrator and how to enter this highly competitive field.
The Master of Education in Coaching and Sports Administration will help you develop the skills needed to succeed in the career you want. Courses focus on real-world application, so you can develop strategies to help you succeed in the workplace. With our degree you will have everything you need to turn your love of sports into a fulfilling career, all offered in a flexible format designed to help you succeed.
- Focused curriculum: All of our program’s courses offer in-depth instruction into key skills and knowledge needed to break into the sports administration field. Topics include facility management, event planning, marketing and sports law.
- A trusted education: Since 1926, Concordia has provided students with valuable degrees rooted in the liberal arts.
- Convenience: Our online program allows you to balance your degree program with your work schedule and personal commitments at a pace that works for you.
- Year-round support: Our online help desk is available 24/7/365.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, career opportunities for those entering the field of coaching and sports administration are promising. The BLS estimates the field will grow 15 percent by 2022. This figure is higher than the national average.
Possible career outcomes include (according to Bureau of Labor Statistics):
- Athletic Directors - Median salary: $97,220
- Promotions and Marketing Managers - Median salary: $115,750
- Ticket Sales Managers - Median salary: $105,260
- A completed online graduate admission application.
- GPA of 2.5 or higher, or 2.25-2.49 can submit an essay to be reviewed by faculty for admission
- No GRE required
- Official transcripts from the college or university where you earned your bachelor’s degree and/or attempted graduate coursework.
For more admissions information, please visit our admissions page or contact our admissions office today. Our supportive staff is here to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512-313-4CTX to learn more about the MEd in Coaching and Sports Administration, or, click here to begin your application.Get started >