Expand your leadership abilities beyond the classroom with the online Master of Education (MEd) in Educational Administration degree from Concordia University Texas. Our program offers teachers the advanced leadership skills needed to move beyond the traditional teaching roles and into administrative careers. The online learning environment is an ideal alternative for working teachers who need convenience and flexibility while still receiving a high-quality education.
Educational administrators are needed at all levels of education; they are critical overseers of the educational process and the community that surrounds schools and school districts. Administrators manage not only the educational process but also the overall performance of each teacher and student. Many educational administrators also work alongside parents to assist in student issues. At Concordia, you will gain the real-world skills you need to succeed in administrative roles.
The online Masters in Education Administration prepares students for high-level administrative careers, including taking the TExES Principal Certification exam. All aspects of administration are explored, such as evaluation and assessment, differentiated instruction and leadership.
- Focused curriculum: All of our program’s courses offer in-depth instruction into key skills and knowledge needed to become a leader in your educational community. Topics include curriculum design, ethics and leadership in education as well as professional development.
- A trusted education: Since 1926, Concordia has provided students with valuable degrees rooted in the liberal arts.
- Convenience: Our online education administration degree program allows you to balance your degree program with your work schedule and personal commitments at a pace that works for you.
- Year-round support: Our online help desk is available 24/7/365.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, career opportunities for educational administrators have a bright outlook. The field has a projected employment increase of 11 percent by 2026, four percent higher than the national average.
Possible career outcomes include:
- Instructional Coordinator - Median salary: $64,450
- Postsecondary Education Administrator - Median salary: $94,340
- School Principal - Median salary. $95,310
- A completed online graduate admission application
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75; students must submit GRE scores if GPA of 2.75-2.99 (cumulative OR last 60 hours); students automatically admitted without GRE scores if GPA of 3.0 or higher (cumulative OR last 60 hours)
- Official transcripts from the college or university where you earned your bachelor’s degree and any attempted graduate coursework
- A copy of your teaching certificate
- GRE Scores must reflect what is approved by TEA for admission; Verbal: 143-157; Quantitative: 140-155; Writing: 3-4.5
For more admissions information, please visit our admissions page or contact our admissions office today. Our supportive staff is here to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512-313-4CTX to learn more about the MEd in Education Administration, or click here to begin your application.