Learn the knowledge and skills you need to move into a leadership position in your school with the online Master of Education in Instructional Leadership degree from Concordia University Texas. This program prepares teachers to act as leaders to their peers, guiding and improving their skills through curriculum development, professional development, empowerment and more. Concordia’s online classroom provides access to your course materials no matter where you are and allows you to study on a flexible schedule that accommodates your busy life.
Education is an ever-changing field, and teachers must keep their skills sharp and their knowledge current in order to help students succeed. With the online Master of Education in Instructional Leadership, you’ll be able to ensure that you have the tools and training necessary to provide top-quality education to your students.
In the online Master of Education in Instructional Leadership program, you’ll learn not only about curriculum, but about ethics, diversity, school law and other important topics that will help you assume a leadership role. Our focus on real-world skills and our highly qualified instructors will ensure you’re ready to take on new responsibilities in your school, such as academic coaching to assist fellow teachers, curriculum development, faculty professional development and continuing education.
Benefits of the program include:
- A trusted education: Since 1926, Concordia has provided students with valuable degrees rooted in the liberal arts.
- Convenience: Our online program allows you to balance your degree program with your work schedule and personal commitments at a pace that works for you.
- Year-round support: Our online help desk is available 24/7/365.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, career opportunities for instructional coordinators and training and development specialists have a bright outlook. Both fields are expected to grow by 7 percent to 8 percent by 2024, and median salaries for these positions range from $59,000 to $62,000 per year.
- A completed online graduate admission application.
- GPA of 2.5 or higher, or 2.25-2.49 can submit an essay to be reviewed by faculty for admission.
- No GRE required.
- Official transcripts from the college or university where you earned your bachelor’s degree and/or attempted graduate coursework.
- A copy of your teaching certificate.
For more admissions information, please visit our admissions page or contact our admissions office today. Our supportive staff is here to help. Email us at email@example.com or call 844-CTX-CTX1 (844-289-2891) to learn more about the MEd in Instructional Leadership, or, begin your application.Get started >